Separation Lake Lodge – Housekeeping Cottages
DRIVE TO —- BOAT IN
Separation Lake once a fly-in camp only that provided world class fishing, now offers a drive-to and still get world class fishing on one of Ontario’s primary river systems for walleye, northern, and small mouth during entire summer season.
For those who do not like a time schedule and want to do their own cooking etc., our all inclusive Light Housekeeping Plan provides just what you’re looking for. *We have one cottage for 2/3, one cottage for 4, two cottages for 6, and one cottage for a maximum of 9 people. No mixing, each party has their own cottage.
At Separation Lake you have available a much wider variety of fish and also much better fishing than most all outpost lakes. The reason being is the lack of fishing pressure. Most outpost lakes, even those with only one or two cabins get a lot of fishing pressure and normally provide you with no more than two species of fish. So why pay the same or probably more, and get less when you have the opportunity to choose Separation. If it is the isolation that you want, then this we provide, as we are the only camp on the lake and have over 90 miles of waterway plus an untold number of islands and bays to explore.
LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING COTTAGES
Arrive at 4-6 PM Saturday and depart following Saturday after 8 AM
- Security parking, boat transportation to and from camp.
- Unlimited weight on baggage, groceries and supplies. But keep within reason.
- Crestliner boat for each 3 people, with swivel seats, and carpeted flat flooring for a more roomy comfortable boat to fish in.
- 30 horsepower Yamaha motor and one tank of gas per day. Guests are liable for damages to equipment when not with a guide.
- Minnow buckets and paddles. Bring your own life jacket.
- Good cold drinking water.
- Modern cabin with electricity, hot showers, inside plumbing, and individual beds. Plus all bedding, towels, washcloths, and linens.
- Electric refrigerator and freezer.
- Propane gas stove and oven for cooking.
- All cooking utensils, pots & pans, dishes, and silverware.
- Freezer space for your take-home fish, wrapping paper and modern fish cleaning house.
- Lake map marked with depths, structure and fishing locations. Available at camp $15.00 each.
- Guides available at extra costs (a three day minimum). $160.00 a day per boat, follow boat $100.00 a day.
- Ice chest and ice available for beverages at store. Ice charge is $3.00 per bag.
- 16 foot boats for each cottage.
Regular Rates Per Person
Groups using own boats-motors instead of ours, deduct $75.00 per boat off package rates.
We will furnish 5 gallons of gas per day at no charge.
Give us a call 217-357-3069
Fly to Camp – via Floatplane from Kenora or International Falls, MN, call for rates.
*Final rates charged will be adjusted according to actual number of people in party on arrival and number of boats required.
When you book and confirm your trip – we will guarantee these rates for the following year, if you book the trip prior to leaving camp. We have limited cabins available each week. Some are already filled and the vacancies fill up fast! Get with your buddies, select some dates and give us a call. Hope you can make it up. Once you have tried Separation, you will return year after year.
Fishing on arrival, a half day rate will apply.
*We are not responsible for late arrivals or early departures, and no discounts will apply. A Non-refundable Deposit of $250.00 per person is required to guarantee a reservation. No departure prior to 6:30AM. If departing prior to 6:30AM a $50.00 flat fee will be charged per trip.
NO SHOWS LOSE THEIR PAID DEPOSIT.